DemocracyMeansYou

Daily political commentary and satire. We encourage your comments and participation!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Demand the Diebold Code!

I demand the Diebold code. I want proof that the no-paper-record voting machines were not rigged in Florida. I don't for one second have a "faith-based" relationship with a major GOP contributor.

So far, Diebold has refused all requests for access to the code to ensure its integrity.

Demand from your Representatives and Senators that an investigative group be given access to the code. Republicans should jump at the opportunity to prove that Bush was elected fairly, even though I doubt it with all my heart.


4 Comments:

  • At November 6, 2004 at 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely! Everyone should join a movement to expose this fraud. Everyone call or write your representatives and demand that a committeee be formed to investigate Diebold and demand the code.

     
  • At November 8, 2004 at 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "We encourage your comments and participation!"

    Wow, Really?

    Funny how you deleted my post mentioning that you guys have spammed me.

     
  • At November 8, 2004 at 10:51 AM, Blogger DemocracyMeansYou said…

    Well, if you weren't so cowardly as to just post anonymously, or you were smart enough to follow the unsubscription directions in the email you're referring to, we could be sure you're removed from the list. Someone must have added your name to our mailing list cuz they think you're a dick and it would be funny to piss you off. Apparently it worked.

     
  • At November 8, 2004 at 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First, I'm posting anonymously because I don't have an account with blogspot and don't want one. Your implications of cowardice are just immature. How old are you? 15?

    Second, I did follow the directions to unsubscribe. The point is that I never should have got any emails from you to begin with since I did not sign up for them.

    Third, if your email sign-up system doesn't require a response to a confirmation email to get added to the list, it should. Otherwise, you are irresponsible and just asking for people to add others against their will.

    Fourth, getting your spam didn't piss me off because I disagree with your politics. It pissed me off because it is spam and I fucking hate spam.

    You really just need to learn to be more mature and responsible and admit that you have purchased or been given email addresses and started using them to spam people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home